Saturday, August 19, 2017

8 September 1904 Letter from Robert H. Wilson to Orpha May Spencer

This letter is part of a private family collection.  It was saved by Orpha May Spencer.  Click here for more items that relate to Chicago, Ill.  Click here for more items that relate to St. Louis, MO.  Click here for the full collection of Orpha and Robert's letters etc.

CHICAGO, ILL
SEP8
830AM
LAKE VIEW STA.

Miss Orpha Spencer
6158 Ella Ave
St Louis MO








Ps
you never
told me how
you liked B. Bell
Performing at
the garden
            Chicago Ill
          Thursday
              Sep 8/04
My Dearest Orpha                                
i know that you                                  
will be glad to                                    
learn that i wrote
to Mr Berry last
Night he will get
it when you get
your wensdays letter
i mailed them
both at the Same
time i told him
Aney thing he would
do for me would
apreaicated and that







I would look for
a favorable Reply
in the near
future i will
be anciously a
waiting for a letter
from him Dearest
i would be glad
if he can give
me my old job
back i dont feal
contented hear aney
moor, i am fealing
mutch better hear
than i did in St
Louis i think the
reason my stomach
bothered me so mutch
is from eating so



 mutch pork i dont
think i ate it once
in Chicago when
i come back you
will have to strike
the pork from my
Bill ofair i hope
it will not be
long untill i am
back in St Louis
with you Dearest
i am just as
ancious to come as
you are to have
me, sweete hart i
often think if i
did not come to
St Louis at the
time i did i would




 lost you for Ever
but that was not
to be so you dont
know how glad i
am that things turned
out as they have
and i hope we
both will be Happy
in the future for
it sweete hart it
is bed time now
i go to bed Earleyer
than i did when
i was with you i
have no body to keepe
me up dear  
(top)

Sweete heart
will say
good night
and sweete
dreams to
you and
Love and
Kisse all
for my
Deares Girl
Yours Bob



No comments:

Post a Comment