Wednesday, October 4, 2017

8 Sept 1905 Partial Letter from Robert H. Wilson to Orpha Wilson

These are from Robert H. Wilson to Orpha Wilson.   I am not sure if they are from the same letter, or multiple letters.  Click here for more items that Orpha saved.  Click here for more items that relate to St. Louis, MO.   Click here for more items that relate to Los Angeles, CA.

Sept 8
Los Angeles, Cal. July 1905
[image]
Spring Street.
Friday
this one of our
Business Streets








Corresponds with her I would
love to know hoo it is that
wrote the letter it dont
speak verry well of her
I hope she Excepts Judys
offer And and gets things
Settled Soon if she dont









Los Angeles, Cal. July 1905
This is the trip
I took last Spring
I have a group Picture
of this incline Car
with Ellis & my
self in it.
this incline is a
65 per sent graid
              3
[image]
Mt. Lowe Incline R.R




            4
of it the most are my
best friends and mean
good in what they Say
Dearest I will be the
happyest man on Earth when
things are all Straightened
out And we can be together
Dearest it will be nice
to stop in Denver for a





Visitors are
admitted to
this Catholic
Mission
it is an old
Spanish affair
[image]
San Gabriel Mission.
5
Los Angeles, Cal. July 1905
I dont want you to do aney





 Dearest I am all out of
Paper and Books the trip
I maid to the Island took
all my Spair Chainge it
is a good thing Pay Day
is near it is a long
time



No comments:

Post a Comment