Monday, October 16, 2017

18 May 1906 Letter from Robert H. Wilson to Orpha May Wilson

This is one of many letters that Orpha saved, click here to see more of those letters. Click here to see more items relating to Los Angeles, CA.  Click here to see more items that relate to St. Louis, MO.  Click here to see more items that relate to Newark, N.J..
 Los Angeles
         Friday
      May 18 06
My Dear little wife
your letter came on
time as usuell
but I did not send
one this AM I
wrote a letter
last night but
was out of stamps
so I did not get
to mail it as I
could not get aney
stamps so Early
in the AM I







          2
Put it in with
this letter so You
will get it Just
the sounde, Dearest
I am glad to know
that Mr Fisher
still thinks their
is some hopes
for us yet I
had about lost
all hopes in the
case I do hope
it will be in
our favor when
it is settled
I am glad to
hear that Florence





   
                 3
is anxious for
the case to be
settled she is
so fickled I was
a fraid some body
might induce
her to drop it,
Dearest I did
not see aney
of the Taylors to
day, Dearest I guess
You aint going
to get to see
the Fiesta paraids
I think I will
have to work the
two nights of
the paraid I


               4
think they
Intend sending
shop men with
the floats they
are something
swell I think
Sundays Times
will have good
pictures of them
the times men
was one half day
taking pictures of
them Dearest I have
no special news
I will close
Love & Kisses to
Mama & Baby from
your Husband   Bob



No comments:

Post a Comment