Friday, October 6, 2017

22 February 1906 Letter from Robert Wilson to Orpha Wilson

Orpha Wilson (Spencer), saved this, and many other letters.  Please click here to see the full collection of items she saved.  Click here to see more items that relate to Los Angeles.  Click here to see other items that relate to St. Louis, MO.  Click here to see more items that relate to Newark, N.J..
Los Angeles
                  Thursday
                    Feb 22 "06
My Dear little wife
I do feal hart
sorry for you and
would make aney
sackrefise in my
power if I Could
mend this offel
trial and hart
breaking I Can und-
Erstand and do re-
live just how You
feal about this
offel disapointment
Dearest I try to make
the best of things





        2
but it is offel hard
I aint verry mutch
disapointed in re-
guards to the letter
or the way things
have gone against
us I did not look
for aney thing
different it is a
hard thing to get
a devorce in the
East And I had
an impresion it was
the same in the
west if I was not
so Ignorant All






hart brakeing And
worry And I may
Add Shame on
my Part my
People have not
wrote to me in
a bout a year that
a lone is pretty
hard on me but
If I had you and
Baby I could be
Happy and Contended
of corse I would like
to have the good
will of my People
Dearest tell Judie
if he will go to





    4
New Jersey and give
what ever testimony
is Requires I will
stand all his expense
Including the time
or wages he would
lose while he is a
way I dont Care
about the cost if
I can ondley have
You and our Baby
for Ever afterwards
life is not worth
liveing and be in
the misery and
down harted mood I
am in all the time




          5
I have about 75.00
Dollars and if Judie
goes to Jersey at
once I will for
ward that Amount
to defray his expence
if I could wire
this information You
would have had it
be for I want to
sleep to night as
it is we will have
to wait 4 Days
longer if Judie
desides to go Just
wire me. Judie has
gone East and You





      6
Caus to regret it
Dearest I will stop
for to night as I
am in a bad
mood to night
Dearest You have
all my sympthy
for I am shure You
takeit a lot harder
than I.  Love and Kisses
to my Poor little
hart broken wife and
inocent Baby  Yours  Bob







No comments:

Post a Comment