Wednesday, October 4, 2017

8 July 1905 Letter from Robert H. Wilson to Orpha Wilson

This letter was written by Robert H. Wilson, and was sent to Orpha May Wilson (Spencer) about the birth of their first child (my great grandmother, Helen).  Click here for more items Orpha saved.  Click here for more items relating to St. Louis, Mo.  Click here for more items relating to Los Angeles, Ca.  
Los Angeles
         Saturday
          July 8"05
My Dear little Wife
I Recieved you message
this Evening and letter
to Dearest I Congratulate
You And I hope our
little Girl will be a
blessing and comfort
to us both, Dearest
how I would love
to be with you and
baby to night You
must be Carefull
with Your Self so
You will soon get
well and Strong
to take care of Baby



2
Dearest You must
tell me all about
baby as soon as
you are abble to wright
And if she looks
like her dad, and
what you think of naming
her, I bet you feal
prowed now, Dearest
I hope your pains &
Aches are all gone
never to returne
tell mother for me
that she must take
good care of you & 
baby, so you are mama
now I would love
to be near you now



         3
Just to see you Swell
up when some one
Calls you mama,
tell Hattie I thank 
her for Sending the 
Message Dearest I
will close for to night
not as be for You 
can not have all my
Love and kisses now
You will have to 
Share them with
baby Kiss baby for
me good night and 
may God watch over
You both.  I remain
Your loveing Husband
                        Bob




No comments:

Post a Comment