Tuesday, October 17, 2017

11 June 1906 Letter from Robert H. Wilson to Orpha May Wilson

This letter is part of a private collection.  Orpha saved some letters.  To see the other items she saved click here Click here to see items that relate to Los Angeles, CA.. Click here to see items that relate to St Louis, MO.  Click here to see more items relating to Newark, N.J..
Los Angeles, CAL
    JUN 12
      1 PM
   STA. F
Mrs Robert H. Wilson
6306 Suburban Ave
St Louis MO

R.H. Wilson
217 E 12th St
Los Angeles, Cal





      Los Angeles
           Monday
            June 11" 06
My Dear little wife
your letters of
sunday also the
message of to Day
whitch is the
most welcome
news I have
had since I
came to Los Angeles
I had bout given
up Expecting aney
Good news








           2
Dearest I trust
You will be on
Your way long
be for this letter
reaches St. Louis
this will be
Saturdays letter
and I feal quite
shure you will
be off befor
that time I will
not wright again
untill I hear a
gain from you.
Dearest I expect






      3
that tonight is
the happyest one
You have expr-
rised in a long
time it is to
me I am shur
Hattie will be
delighted when
she hears the
news in the
AM, it is now
9 30 and I was
laying a crost
the Bed when
the Door Bell







               4
I heard it ring
and heard the
land lady Ask
hoo it is and
a minute later
she called me
and said it was
a telegram for
me the first
thing she asked
has aney thing
hapened your
wife I told
her the news
and she was






              5
pleased to know
that you was
coming Dearest I
will be impatient
untill I see You
and Baby and
trust you will
start on your long
Journey at once
Dearest I will
stop now write
all my Love and
Kisses to Mama &
Baby and best wishes
to all You Husband
                  Bob








No comments:

Post a Comment