Friday, October 6, 2017

13 Feb 1906 Letter from Florence Wilson to Julius H. Spencer

This letter was saved by Orpha Wilson (Spencer).  Please click here for more items that Orpha saved.  Click here for more items relating to Newark, NJ.  Click here for items relating to St. Louis, MO.

Newark. N.J.
Feb 14
2 - AM
1906

Mr J H Spencer
6306 Suburban av
St Louis Mo
In Haste








               Newark NJ
Mr Spencer             Feb 13/06
               Dearest Friend
I received your kind letter
and will write letting
you know the sad news
of my Dear Fathers Sad
suddent Death Friday Feb 9th
he went to Work as Well
as usual Friday Morning
and was brought back home
an hour later.
Funeral at 2 Oclock Wensday
I was glad to hear from
you Dear Friend.
and hope you are all
Well.  Dear Friend
I send My love and Best
regards to you all
and My love and Best regards to you


now please forgive
My short letter.
Your true loveing Friend
            Florence
We have a tereable
shock.
so good night Dear Friend
 received word of
the death of my
cousin Josie Kinney
a young lady 35 years old
died suddent Saturday
Feb 10 at Bethelem PA
after sending the word
to them of Dear Father Death
hoping to hear from you soon











No comments:

Post a Comment