Wednesday, October 4, 2017

10th Tuesday Post Card from Florence Wilson to Julius Spencer

This post card was sent from Florence Wilson to Julius Spencer.  It is quite hard to read but I will try my best to present it accurately.  Click here for more items that Orpha Spencer saved.  Click here for more items that relate to St. Louis, MO.  Click here for more items that relate to Newark, N.J.

 POST CARD
THIS SIDE IS FOR THE ADDRESS ONLY
PLACE
POSTAL
STAMP
HERE

Mr J H Spencer
6306 Suburban av
St Louis Mo





Dear friend received your kind letter of the 29th
and sent one in return to you a week ago
Friday did you receive it or [???]
it yet.     lost not hearing from
you I though maby
the letter got
lost
I am not feeling very well
at present
My love and regardshoping you are all well  
Florence Tuesday 10th

[image]
                                                              No. 121- Metropolitan Opera House,   Broadway New York

No comments:

Post a Comment