Monday, September 4, 2017

30 June 1905 Partial Letter from Robert H. Wilson to Orpha Wilson

There are a small amount of partial letters.  I don't want them to completely disappear so I am making a post for those as well, in order I found them in the box the letter were store in.  Click here to see more items that relate to Los Angeles.  Click here for more items that relate to St. Louis.  Click here to see the other items Orpha saved.
       Los Angeles, Cal. June 30,1905
                          Friday
                My dear wife
I Recieved four
letter of the 25"
& 26 both of them
at the same  time
 so I did not look
for aney to night
I did not wright
[bottom half of page missing]





               2
they are very pretty and
I am shure you will
like them, Dearest I am
sorry the hot weather keepes up
so long and you have to
suffer so from it we do
not get out real hot weather
hear until Sept & October
they tell me that these





No comments:

Post a Comment